Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License error -76.61026.2

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david256256
1050 Views, 3 Replies

License error -76.61026.2

I was using 3d studio max for about 4 mos. When I now try to start Autodesk 3d studio max 2010 - the start up window goes away and I eventually get a message license error -76.61026.2.

I have had our IS reinstall Autodesk 3d Studio Max 2010 - twice - but I cannot successfully start the program. IS has installed it on another machine and it loads and starts fine.

I cannot call Auto Desk technical support for help on this - which i think is unacceptable.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: david256256

-76 is an internal Flexnet error.  Something is corrupted with the license service on your machine. 

As for technical support, this is generally handled via your Value-Added Reseller. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
david256256

What is the best cource? - can I remove and reinstall the license service? Isn't the licence service reinstalled when 3d studion Max was reinstalled? Thanks for your reply,

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Generally speaking, yes it is.  What you may need to do is uninstall the product completely and ensure that the local service has been removed, as well as any registry entries for the product.  Your IT Department may need to assist you with this.  Then you can reinstall and try again. 

If the product works from another computer, then you need to isolate the issue on this one machine.  This issue may be a sign of bigger problems. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report