Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License error -63.403.2 with Mudbox

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
pgibouin
576 Views, 6 Replies

License error -63.403.2 with Mudbox

Hi,

I own a license for Mudbox 2014 wich was working fine on my computer. I have installed Mudbox 2015 on it with the free upgrade offer from Autodesk and from that time, I get a license error message with the code -63.403.2 each time I launch Mudbox 2014 or 2015 on my system.

I use Windows 7 64 bits.

Any idea to solve that problem ?

Thanks

Pierre

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: pgibouin

-63 means that you are not a license administrator.  Odd error.  Do you have appropriate rights to the licensing?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
pgibouin
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

I received the licensing informations from Autodesk in an email, I have
bought my license last year with one year free update and I have the admin
rights on my machine locally.

I have tried to install Motion Builder in demo mode and I have noticed I get
exactly the same error with this software (even in demo mode). It seems all
Autodesk products have this kind error on my machine.

Pierre
Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Yeah, it sounds like an issue with the licensing service itself.  So it would affect all programs, I'd imagine.  Have you tried creating another test user with local admin rights and launching it from there? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
pgibouin

Thanks for your informations, I have tried to activate "Compatibility Administrator Mode" into Windows 7 compatibilty option for Mudbox 2014 and 2015 and also Motion Builder and evrything work fine now.

This is strange because I don't remember it is necessary to give administrator rights to Autodesk apps if you are on an admin account on Windows 7.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Agreed.  Is your UAC still on?  Sounds like the culprit to me.  In any case, sounds like you are up and running at least.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
pgibouin

Hi,

UAC is off, well it works fine with the Administrator Mode activated on each Autodesk programm

Thanks very much for your support !

Pierre

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report