Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1384 Views, 3 Replies

License Transfer Utility

I attempted to export my inventor 2010 license this afternoon so I could do some work at home this evening on that licence on a different computer. An error came up, in my haste I missed the exact message. However when I try to run Inventor on my work computer it asks me to import the license when I enter my details to login I get the following error message.

Import Request Failed

Issues which may have contributed to this error are listed. If you are not able to resolve the problem you should activate the license, rather than import it.
- No license has been exported from a source computer, or
- the product serial number on this computer does not match the product serial number on the source computer, or
- the license is reserved under a different Login ID and password. (41)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request. If the problem persists, you should activate the license, rather than import it.

Try again

Error reference:41

How can I reset this all as at the moment I can't get a license to work anywhere!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Reactivate the product and try to avoid using the LTU in the future as it is problematic.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem here in inventor 2010, has anyone a solution yet?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

what is LTU?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report