Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
gary_jcdm
462 Views, 1 Reply

License Transfer Utility

I transferred my license from my work computer so I could use it on my home computer.  I have done this seveal times before and it worked seamlessly.  This last time thoough, it failed.  I logged into my work computer and imported back into my work computer and tried it again.  Again it failed to import into my home computer.  So, I set up a new account, exported it and then it did import into my home computer. I then exported again using my new user account, so I could import back into the work computer this morning.  It failed to import, code (41).  I keep getting error code (41),  I logged back onto my home computer, imported, then exported using my original user account, tried to import at work and again failed (code 41).

Went back to home computer, imported and then exported using the new user account again and this time it worked.  I am going to be transferring several times in the next couple of weeks, what am I doing wrong or is there someway to remedy this.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: gary_jcdm

You need to request a home use activation under Subscription. That way you do not need to constantly use the LTU that never works.  Your license agreement allows for you to activate another copy of your software for this purpose.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report