Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility questions.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MehtaMJ
326 Views, 4 Replies

License Transfer Utility questions.

Hello

I want to transfer my Autodesk Moldflow performance (2011) license to new computer. I understand with LTU, I can transfer license. However in Autodesk folder LTU software is not available. My soft Serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxx

Also MPA software is corrupt, can Autodesk send me Moldflow performance software CD.

I will appreciate Help.

Thanks

Mukund Mehta

NYX, Inc.

36111 Schoolcraft Road

Livonia, MI. 48150

Tel: (734) 462-2385 X 292

e-mail: mmehta@nyxinc.com

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: MehtaMJ

Hello Mukund!

You're post was edited to remove the serial number. As a general rule please refrain from posting sensitive / licensing information in the public.

The LTU is compatible with standalone licenses, and would not show up in your Simulation Moldflow Insight directory as the license is running / hosted on a network.

In regards to your media inquiry, please fill out the following Media / Download Request form.

Message 3 of 5
MehtaMJ
in reply to: philip.s

This license is single user license and not a network. My issue is to transfer existing license to new computer.

How to implement help will be appreciated

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: MehtaMJ

Hi Mukund,

Confirming that your license is a single seat, however it's setup as an ASP deployment (typically used with Citrix) which uses a license file and not as a standalone.

With that being said, I'd recommend contacting our License Assistance team if you need a new license file generated.

Message 5 of 5
MehtaMJ
in reply to: philip.s

Hi! Thanks ! got new license is working fine. Thanks Once again Mukund Mehta "CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report