Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility Stopped Working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jeff_howard2
498 Views, 4 Replies

License Transfer Utility Stopped Working

Strange thing happened today. I tried to transfer a Rivet 2010 License to another computer. I was able to export the license from my computer then after a while found that the other person in our office did not need to use Revit Today. So I tried to import the license back to my computer. Now I can even get the License transfer utility to open. I tried to re-install Revit and now I can't even get the register window to open.
I've checked firewall and antivirus to see if they are interfering and they are not

Anyone else see anything like this?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff_howard2

yes, same thing happenign here. I export it yesterday to test it out. And today I cant logon on to the page and get my lic back. So I am now sitting here with an non lic software. I dont know what to do with it.

Just contact the local deal and see what they can find out. But I think I need an Autodesk number for their help. I think they should sign up a hotline there.

I will never this this again, so not stable.

It happened to me before, and I have to wait for hrs, until their server is back on.
Message 3 of 5
jeff_howard2

This is not a autodesk server issue. It's a problem of the LTU.exe not functioning properly. I have my local Dealer and Autodesk Support looking into this. So far I've been waiting for 3 weeks not for it to be resolved
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I have seen this issue and was resolved by deleting this file "adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data" from this location "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet"

Hope that helps
Message 5 of 5
jonesie2613
in reply to: Anonymous

Yeah! Worked for me. Thanks for the tip. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report