Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility - No Shortcut to Start

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mark.jackson0209
354 Views, 1 Reply

License Transfer Utility - No Shortcut to Start

Hi,

I have exported my 2010 license using the Licenese Transfer Utility from my work PC and have installed the same product at home (with the same key and serial numbers). Autocad activated and runs perfectly well but I have no shortcut to LTU on my start menu as I do on the work PC so am unable to export the license back for use at work.

I have also used my second product activation already on my laptop and would like to be able to switch between home and the office using the LTU.

I did have the educational / Autodesk Assistance version of 2011 installed at home which I thought might be causing the problem but have uninstalled this and still have the same issue.

I know the LTU has been discussed at length on the forums but I can't find a solution to my situation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Mark.

This could be the case that the License Transfer Utility was not installed when you initially installed AutoCAD. I suggest you try running the install again and you should see the option of installing any missing components, including the License Transfer Utility.

Could you please try that and let me know if it works?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report