Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility - Export Request Failed Error Reference 36

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
yozkul
1444 Views, 1 Reply

License Transfer Utility - Export Request Failed Error Reference 36

Hi.

I have got a HP computer and my Autocad LT 2013 was installed.The computer was broken and gave me blue screen of death.

I have contacted with HP and they told me that  " you need to send old computer to us and we will fix it or we will replace it "

Before I sent it ,I exported my Autocad license and sent it HP service.Service sent me old computer and they said we fixed it.When I received old broken computer ,I reactivated my license and I started to use.But after a while my computer crashed again with blue screen I contacted again with HP ,they told me you need to sent again and this time we will replace it with a new computer.Now I will send this old broken computer to service again and I'm trying reexport of my license but this time portable license utility is giving an error message

" License Transfer Utility - Export Request Failed Error Reference 36"  The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached "

I know that I have two activation right for one seat but I dont want to lose one of my activation right Because it will be gone with old computer to HP sevice

what Can I do and How Can I fix this problem

Regards

Yasar OZKUL

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: yozkul

You never put back the first license you exported, that's the problem. You chose to do 'something else'. LTU is like your local library, you have to return whatever you checked out.

You can simply install AutoCAD on your second machine and authorize/activate normally (as long as you completely control who uses it and when etc. as described in your license agreement.).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report