Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Status 5.2.2 after Windows 8.1 Update

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
5027 Views, 9 Replies

License Status 5.2.2 after Windows 8.1 Update

The title really says it all, but I'll explain it more throughly. I've been using Maya on my student version for a while now and it was working fine until I updated my OS to Windows 8.1. I get the licence status: 5.2.2 error and it doesn't accept my activation code. People told me that Maya doesn't support Windows 8.1 but after some rearch, apparently that has been fixed. Can anyone help me with this problem?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've accidentally clicked on the 'Run trial for 7 days' option and I've only got a limited amount of time to get this problem fixed now. Does anyone have any information that may be of help? Thanks! Please reply ASAP. 😄

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

I hate to keep bumping this thread, but I'm at a time limit. Can anyone help me here please? :'(

Message 4 of 10
dembkod
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

I just have. However, I recieve an error during it saying: 'Product cannot be registered in UK' even though I do not live in UK and it always worked without problems before. (I'm currently living in Australia) I've done some research and emailed studentsupport@autodesk.com as another old thread mentioned, but I haven't got a replied for 3 days now. Do you have any helpful advises for this problem? Thanks. Please reply ASAP.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Does anyone have a solution for this problem please? Thanks.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Nevermind, thanks guys. I managed to fix the problem. 😉

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Hi there.... How did you fix this problem?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

I have the same issue. How did you end up solving this issue?

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

how did you fix it? I still don't see the solution. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report