Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
mschneider
206 Views, 1 Reply

License Server and 2011

From reading a few posts here, it seems a new license manager is required for AutoCAD 2011. Is this included in the 2011 download? I haven't seen anywhere to download it.

Our IT guy left the company last month and I have been trying to keep things running in the interim, but I haven't ever had to deal with the license server aspects of Autocad before so any advice is appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: mschneider

Yes, the 11.7 version is included on the download and can be found as part of the tools that can be installed separately from your Autodesk product. When you are ready to upgrade and find that you need help, just come right back here. 😃

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report