Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Export Request Failed

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Imran117
987 Views, 6 Replies

License Export Request Failed

i'm having a problem exporting my license. I managed to export 9 out of 10 licenses. However, when it comes to the last license, the error box came up with error message:

Export Request Failed

Data is Bad

Error reference: 20

I assumed all 10 has been exported, therefore i tried to import on the other group of PCs, yet, only 9 licenses managed to be imported.

Thanks in advance....

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Imran117

it might be the corrupt license, you will need to delete the license file and re-activate all Autodesk products (2010 and above)

files to delete are

c:\programdata\flexnet\adskflex*.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
Imran117

Greetings,

The same problem occured where I could export 5 license and manage to import only 3 license.

For the other 5 license, export error prevailed again (we have 10 licenses altogether).

Basically, is there any limit of how many times can I export and import my licenses?

I have reported this matter to Autodesk Customer Support, and has been advised to un-install and re-install. Is there any other workaround for this since we usually export and import our license almost every week.

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Why on earth do you need to export your licenses so often?!?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
Imran117
in reply to: TravisNave

@TravisNave wrote:

Why on earth do you need to export your licenses so often?!?

My company has 3 training centre. We share the licenses.

Again, is there any limit to export and import?

Thanks in advance...

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

There is no limit to the export, it's just that the LTU is usually problematic at best. 

Is this for internal training use for your employees?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
Imran117
in reply to: TravisNave

@TravisNave wrote:

There is no limit to the export, it's just that the LTU is usually problematic at best. 

Is this for internal training use for your employees?

Too bad to hear that LTU is problematic.

No Sir, this is not for internal training.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report