Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Export Request Failed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ydizaei
287 Views, 2 Replies

License Export Request Failed

Hello

We have an Autodesk Product Design Suite License which I'm trying to export from one laptop to another. I had done an export successfully last year from laptop A and import to laptop B and vice versa. Now a few weeks ago I tried to export from laptop B and import to laptop A but am receiving the below error:

Export Request Failed

The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached, You may not export more licenses than you have purchased.

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request.

Try Again

Error Reference: 36

I just tried again now and still receiving the same error.

What do I need to do to export my license to laptop A?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Yahya

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ydizaei

Since the EULA allows for you to have two activations, you should simply activate the other.  You will probably need to call Autodesk activations now to get an activation code, since it is locked out. 

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

You will need your serial number and request code ready.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

have you resolved the issue? please first make sure your OS time for both A and B is correct. if yes, try to import license on A directly. if you get error message says no valida license, please contact me via email. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report