Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Export Request Failed Error Reference 1

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
melanie
3620 Views, 6 Replies

License Export Request Failed Error Reference 1

Ok, so I'm trying to switch seats for 2 of our users (one user with the Building Design Suite 2012 does not currently use anything other than AutoCAD, and the other user with AutoCAD Architecture 2013 would like to use the other programs available in the design suite) and am getting the "export request failed error reference 1" message when trying to export the license from the AutoCAD Architecture 2013. It says that the serial number is not valid, but when I log into our subscription downloads page it's showing that we do in fact have the serial number that is being listed.

The weird part is that I'm not even given a window to put in my login information when I click "sign in" on the License Transfer Utility, it just goes straight to the request failed error. I have "swapped seats" before and never had this issue.

Can anyone help me with this issue? I'm currently waiting on someone to get back with me through the contact us chat page, but I need to have this resolved ASAP and have not had much success using that feature in the past. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: melanie

Hi Melanie,

Serial numbers that return error messages are typically marked upgraded or returned and therefore not eligible for transfer.

To verify your license please contact our Activation and Registration team:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

However, it appears that your case has been resolved, please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 7
cujobannks
in reply to: jessica.t

I am having the same problem. I cant seem to resolve it.

I currently use Building design suitePremium 2012. 

I want to export to a new system.

The message i get when i try to export my license is 

Export Request Failed

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request.

Try again

Error reference:1

Thanbks for your assistance

Message 4 of 7
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cujobannks

Hi @cujobannks 

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 7
cujobannks
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for the quick response.

I have clickedon the i still need help. However, It tells me all agents are currently busy fora chat.I guess i would have to do an email.But the response time is 48 jours which i really do not have.

Message 6 of 7
alex
in reply to: melanie

Dear all,

Am facing the same issue and the customer support is always busy. Can anyone help ? 

Thanks/Regards

Alex

Message 7 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: alex

Hi Alex,

Apologies for your license activation troubles. Here are the top 5 reasons you may receive an error during activation. If this Autodesk Solution does not help you resolve the root cause of the error, please submit an email or chat with a representative by clicking on the blue button within the solution called "Need Assistance?".

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report