Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Export Confirmation problem

25 REPLIES 25
Message 1 of 26
itsalon
2129 Views, 25 Replies

License Export Confirmation problem

Dears

I would like to transfer my Maya 2011 Entertainment Creation suite
to my new workstation
but i got the export request Failed
Error reference:1

Please advise !!
Thanks a lot
25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
jessica.t
in reply to: jhartley

It sounds like you've uninstalled one program but are still trying to export a suite which won't work. You'll need to uninstall everything and then manually install on the new computer. Once everything is uninstalled, you will have no use for the License Transfer Utility. Hopefully that makes sense, let me know how it goes!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 22 of 26
jhartley
in reply to: jessica.t

The installation is on the same computer, it's not a new machine. Do you think I still need to uninstall all of the Autodesk software?

Message 23 of 26
jessica.t
in reply to: jhartley

I'm sorry John, I may have mislead you with the uninstall / reinstall step. What I meant was to uninstall the AutoCAD Architecture 2012 from the old machine and then complete a new installation on the new computer. Doing the transfer from the old computer to the new one will allow you to bypass the LTU entirely.

Regardless of what other products are on that machine, if you only want to move the AutoCAD Architecture 2012, only uninstall that product and reinstall on the new computer.

If you need a new download link to install the product on your new machine, please visit our Virtual Agent.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 24 of 26
TLL-TomK
in reply to: itsalon

I actually wrote to 'emea.register@autodesk.com' but had no reply for a month and now trial period has expired.

We needed to reinstall a Autodest AutoCAD Architecture 2012 and can’t seem to activate it. Our users' old computer SSD died and we were unable to clone to drive, so needed to reinstall...

Message 25 of 26
jessica.t
in reply to: TLL-TomK

Hi Tom,

For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 26 of 26
vikramawasariya93
in reply to: itsalon

REVIT EXPORT LICENSE CONFIRMATION PROBLEM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report