Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
sikiricd
931 Views, 9 Replies

License Expired?

Hi, I recently downloaded Inventor Professional 2012 on my laptop.  I did everything correctly and I typed in the Service Key and the Product Number, and it downloaded successfully.  As I clicked on the icon on the desktop, it said that there was no license and that it had expired?!?  Could you please reset this for me?  I am a student and my teacher sent me the link and gave me permission to download Inventor Professional 2012.  I don't know what the problem here is, but could you guys please resolve this? Thank you for your time!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: sikiricd

Due to sensitive information (serial number) needed to further troubleshoot, we will need to take this discussion offline. You should be receiving a private message shortly.

Message 3 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

The serial number provided has not yet been registered or activated. Consequently your software will still be running in an expired trial mode, explaining the lack of access.

You should see an "Activate Now" button upon loading the program. Please select this option and complete the online registration and activation process accordingly.

If the "Activate Now" option is unavailable, please un-install / re-install the software and try again.

Please let me know if this works and or provide additional error information (screen shots) if the problem persists.

Message 4 of 10
sikiricd

Hi,

I've tried downloading it, but every time I do it says Autodesk Inventor may have been moved or deleted?!? Please HELP!

Thanks!

Message 5 of 10
philip.s

Are you trying to download the software from the link that your teacher provided? If so I'm guessing that it has timed out and no longer active.

Please login to the Education Community or register if you haven't already (http://students.autodesk.com/) and download accordingly.

Message 6 of 10
sikiricd

Yes, I've registered and I went on my teacher's link and I've already tried multiple times from that link you provided.  It still didn't work after 6 downloads, and I'm running out of options. 

Message 7 of 10
arlinpega.bibat

Hi:

Could you please PM me your serial number? Also, could you try and send me a screen shot of the error you are getting? If possible, please include the link you were trying to access. 

Thanks!

Arlin Bibat
Message 8 of 10
sikiricd

Autodesk Error Message

Message 9 of 10
sikiricd

That is the error message I receive after a download.

Message 10 of 10
sikiricd

Here is another snapshot of what happens when I download it:

Autodesk Error Message

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report