Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Error [-15.570.10035]

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
BrettCaldeira
8337 Views, 20 Replies

License Error [-15.570.10035]

Hi All

Got into work today and am getting errors on 2 of my workstations, which will not retrieve licenses, and give me error       [-15.570.10035]

I have 5 XP 64 Bit Machines, of which 3 have no issues connecting and retrieving a license.

1 of the workstations I got to work by specifiying the license file rather then license server, But when I restart I need to put this information in again, and it will continue giving me the error if i try and specify license server.

The other workstation just will not retrieve a licence file at all. I can ping the server from both workstations without an issue, and am able to get to the shared folder the license file sits in on the server.

IPV6 is not installed on the clients or the server.

I have tried removing the CAS file and recreating it with no results.

Any other suggestions I could try?

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
TravisNave
in reply to: BrettCaldeira

Create two system environment variables in the Windows System Properties > Advanced tab. 

The first one should be named ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE with the value of @servername.  Servername is the hostname of your server.

The second should be named FLEXLM_TIMEOUT with the value of 1000000 (one-million.) 

That should be a good start. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 21
gtbaker
in reply to: BrettCaldeira

I keep getting this message with one user running AutoCad 2013.

Any fixes for this?

Message 4 of 21
DarrenP
in reply to: gtbaker

did you read the above thread for a solution to try?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 21
gtbaker
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes and no luck.

Message 6 of 21
DarrenP

have you checked the license manager to see if its actually running?

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 21
gtbaker

The license service on the server is running and working.  Other people can run 2013 with no issues...it's just this one user.  

Would I need to re-install?

***I should add this issue is new.  He was running 2013 fine up until a couple of days ago.  I went through the Windows updates and removed any newly install updates.

Message 8 of 21
DarrenP

can they ping the license server by name?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 9 of 21
DarrenP

also try turning off the firewall on that machine if possible

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 10 of 21
gtbaker

They can see the same shared drives from the server and the firewall is controlled from a Sonicwall router.  The two users are at a remote location.  Like I said one can the other cannot.  All users at the server location can.

When I get back I will try the ping test.

Message 11 of 21
DannyHubbard

Have you tried increasing the value of the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT variable Travis mentioned above, to something like 3000000?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 12 of 21
TravisNave
in reply to: DannyHubbard

Right.  Remote locations are subject to network latency that can be overcome by the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT.  Typically (one-million) is enough of a setting.  Each million equates to one extra second of wait time.  The other thing remote locations are subject to is firewalls blocking ports 2080 and 27000.  Pint the server to verify connectivity first via IPv4, then use Internet Explorer to test the ports:

http://servername:2080

http://servername:27000

You should get some jargon.  If not, then your ports are blocked.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 13 of 21
gtbaker
in reply to: TravisNave

I tried the the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT at 3000000.

"Pint the server to verify connectivity first via IPv4"  What do you mean by this?

2080 and 27000 are open in the router but I dont see anything on the webpage.

Message 14 of 21
TravisNave

Ping.  Sorry, typo.  If Internet Explorer does not show a jaron page, then your ports are not open.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 15 of 21
gtbaker

I can ping the server.

If my ports aren't open why can the other user open Autocad?  I also uninstalled and reinstalled Autocad.  Still no go.

Message 16 of 21
TravisNave

What is your servername?

If you don't see this in Internet Explorer (don't use any other browser) then your ports are not coming thru:

Wê-60Wê-60Wê-60Wê-60Wê-60Wê-60

http://yourservernamehere:2080

http://yourservernamehere:27000

If you get a 'Page cannot be displayed' error, then it will not work.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 17 of 21
gtbaker

Been a while since I posted but the issue remains.  

I did find that the server is just a regular PC acting as a server at the same location as the PC that can't run it.  So I reinstalled AutoCad and pointed it to the new server but still no go.

The server name is Server-PC.  If I open IE with those two ports I get nothing.

So even in an office those ports should open?

Message 18 of 21
TravisNave

If those ports are not open then your software will not work. Make exceptions in your firewall.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 19 of 21
gtbaker

So the firewall exceptions are on the server side correct?

Message 20 of 21
TravisNave

yes where the license manager is installed. And make sure you're connected is using ipv4.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report