Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
maruti_kadam
4284 Views, 4 Replies

License Error 0.0.0

license error. [0.0.0]" message on  some machine is displayed plse help me

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: maruti_kadam

need more info

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: maruti_kadam

Yeah, you really gotta give more info like product version, OS, if this is an upgrade to an existing product, if it worked before, etc...

Error 0.0.0 is generally caused by a few common things:

1.  Your system time does not match the time of the network license server.  Make sure your time, timezone, and daylight saving are all properly set and matching.

2.  You don't have a license for that product.  You have a license manager that has a Subscription product (i.e. AutoCAD 2011) but you are running a newer product (i.e. AutoCAD 2012.)  If you haven't gotten a new license file for your new product, this needs to be done first.  Check your license manager to make sure it is updated and that your licenses are available.

3.  You have a corrupt CascadeInfo.cas file.  You simply need to delete this file and relauch your product. For more detailed information about the CascadeInfo.cas file, please refer to the Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article found here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=13894457&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
warook
in reply to: TravisNave

I was attempting to resolve this error yesterday. My issue was that the GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE ON in the adsklex.opt file was spelled incorrect.

Users that were logging in using all lower case had no issues. The users that used upper case in their username were able to log on to the network, but not able to obtain licenses from the servers. All of our groups use lowercase as listed in the domain.

Verify this, correct if needed, and reread your license file.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: warook

You'd be surprised just how often I see this misspelling in the options
file. Thanks for sharing.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report