Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Activation Successful, but not remaining Activated

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johnscorp
441 Views, 3 Replies

License Activation Successful, but not remaining Activated

We have multiple systems, and multiple seats of Autodesk products.  The issue we are currently having is happening with Autodesk Mechanical Stand Alone seats.  It is happening on two systems, and started two days apart.  What happens is when they turn on the program (2011 version), it now asks them to activate (after several years of being used with success on both machines).  If we activate the product via the prompt menu that comes up when starting AutoCAD it says Successful and allows us to start using the application.  We get the email that says it was successful from autodesk.com however, when we turn the application on again, it will once again ask us to activate.  We have contacted autodesk and our reseller and still had no luck finding a solution.  Now we have a few days left to find a solution before it shuts down two of our engineers on the AutoCAD product.  Any help or suggestions are welcome.

We have tried activating with the virus software/firewalls disabled and made sure we were running as an admin.

John

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: johnscorp

Are you using any kind of roaming profiles now or any kind of profile redirect to a central server? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
johnscorp

We use a windows domain but the profiles are not roaming, just standard local machine domain profiles.

Message 4 of 4
johnscorp

In working with my reseller they had me delete the .data file and cascadeinfo.cas file try test if there was some sort of corruption with those files.  It allowed me to reactivate but once i closed the application and restarted, it is asking for activation again.

I've also disabled UAC entirely as it was suggested that may have been the problem, but it did not help either.

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report