Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licences not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
javierp
176 Views, 1 Reply

Licences not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there.
I'm in a trouble. In my office we're working with 2006, and the deployment of the cad versions are right.
I think the problem is in our server, cause the Cads says some kind of error 1.5.-97
I've been reading a little about this, but I can figure where's the problem.
Any help, or I'm needing a Crash course in network installation??
Thanks.

PS: we got our file .lic, provided from our main office, and is routed properly, but when we start the server, it says the number of licenses, and they are "unsupported by license server".
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: javierp

That license error means:

-97 The desired vendor daemon is down.

I would check a few things in your LMTOOLS.

1. Make sure your LMTOOLS is version 10.1.5. If you did not upgrade your License Manager to the 2006 version, it cannot read your 2006 license. You should also be on a Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, or Server 2003 system. Windows NT/9x is not supported.

2. Make sure you have a valid 2006 license, obviously. The Hostname and the Ethernet Address much match the license file exactly. Sometimes there are errors during the generation of this file, espcially if you try using the 'Network License Activation Utility.' You should get your license file from your reseller or Autodesk.

3. Make sure your have the following options checked on the Config Services tab: 'Start Server at Power Up' and 'Use Services.' Then go to the Start/Stop/Reread and start the service. Then you can check your Status Enquiry or debug.log file to see if it is working correctly.

Once you have verified all of these steps, you shouldn't have any more problems. If it still isn't resolved, you might consider posting your debug.log file here.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report