Valued Contributor
jacoj
Message 1 of 4 (187 Views)

Licence consumption

187 Views, 3 Replies
03-13-2013 04:40 AM

good day,

We are currently experience an Issue with my network licences,

I have one licence and 5 users because they are engineers and dont use it a lot, on this specific license, is there a specific way to determine who and what machine is consumiing the licence, for All machines I cant pull the licence, it seems its consumed by someone else, athoug I created groups I cant seem to see who has the license, or is using it...

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 4 (180 Views)

Re: Licence consumption

03-13-2013 06:01 AM in reply to: jacoj

yea you can

open up the license manager on the server and go to the server status tab>click status inquiry button or you can go to the config services and click on view log

Valued Contributor
jacoj
Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

03-13-2013 06:38 AM in reply to: jacoj

Hi,

I have done this before

\it doesnt show who consumes it, because of it linked to a group of ussers created in the ADSKLEX group notepad,

as indicated by Autodesk if you need to reserve specific licences for specific users

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)

03-13-2013 07:33 AM in reply to: jacoj

the log should tell you

this is the only way i can think of at the moment

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.