Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence agreement window size

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
264 Views, 7 Replies

Licence agreement window size

I can not resize acceptance window when activating licence so can not reach accept  and continue buttons.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

for which software?
Which OS?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Windows 8

AutoCAD LT 2013

Sent from Windows Mail
Message 4 of 8
pendean

LT2013 is not supported in Win8.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for help. I have now got it installed but it says my serial number is invalid but I have checked and used same as my order confirmation. Before I go completely mad is there anyway I can phone autocad?

Sent from Windows Mail
Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

You should probably start here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-S...

Also, phone support is handled thru a value-added Reseller. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

thanks for your help. I will try what you say. One day wasted and onset of madness accelerated so your assistance much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone
Message 8 of 8
philip.s

Hi Gerry,

Just took a look and can confirm that your 2013 license was upgraded to the 2014 per an expired contract, which would explain the error.

I'll send you a Private Message with the 2014 license info + download links. Alternatively you can continue using the 2013 license as long as you do not activate the 2014 one, however a manually generated activation code would be required.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report