Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence Export Confirmation :: ERROR= "Export Request Failed"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
xybcm8
2093 Views, 1 Reply

Licence Export Confirmation :: ERROR= "Export Request Failed"

Hi All,

I am trying export a stand alone licence to install on another. When running the Licence Transfer Utility; generating error:

Run Licence Transfer Utility

Windows appears with Serial Number of AutoCAD product installed and with "Sign In..." "Close" buttons at bottom right

Click "Sign In..." button

'says connecting'

Errors out with following info in Window:

Product:

Serial number:

Product key:

Export Request Failed

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request.

Try again

Error reference:1

"Print" "Finish" Buttons at bottom right of window

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: xybcm8

If the product is not the current version, has been upgraded, or was under Subscription and is now expired, your serial number will no longer be valid.  If you are under Subscription, you may be able to request a previous use serial number and install your second activation per the EULA.  Your reseller or Autodesk may be able to assist you with this.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report