Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Gabriel.Xu
908 Views, 1 Reply

LMTools Licensing Error

I registered for the customer LIC, shown as the server:

License server status: @?     License file(s) on ?: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\license.lic:

lmgrd is not running: License server machine is down or not responding.  See the system adminstrator about starting the license server system, or  make sure you're referring to the right host (see LM_LICENSE_FILE). Hostname:      绘图室 License path:  @绘图室; FLEXnet Licensing error:-96,7.  System Error: 11001 "Comm. error" For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

I know because different between HOST NAME and LICENSEPATH NAME, lead to service cannot operation, but there are many other server software is the use of the name, can not change for English name, I'd like to know what can solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aaronhai
in reply to: Gabriel.Xu

Hi Gabriel.Xu,

If you meant you have a different hostname in your license file as compared to your actual machine hostname, please request for a new license file with Registration Team.

Please submit your license request to the Autodesk Registration & Activation Team at :- http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Note: Select Registration or Activation of a Product, under * What type of License Assistance do you need drop-down box, fill in your details and type your query under Anything else you want to tell us box.

OR Call:

US:1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)
Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report