Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaScript needed to run 30 day trail of Maya2011?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Fink3D
856 Views, 8 Replies

JavaScript needed to run 30 day trail of Maya2011?

I've been trying the 30 day free trial of Maya2011 for about a week now w/o any issues until today. When opening Maya a message window opened and said:

This is a Default IPM Content

You must have Javascript enabled to use this product.

Upgrade

Buy

Exit

I'd like to continue to try Maya2011 w/o having to buy Javascript at least until I'm ready to make a decision to purchase it, please help!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Fink3D

We're running the trial and getting the same problem.

Message 3 of 9
weshowe
in reply to: Anonymous

This is happening with the trial of 3DS Max, also.

I got it to run once, but not since. From the size ans shape of the window, I think it is a failure in the activation window, where you click to continue the trial or enter a serial number to activate it.

<* Wes *>

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hi,

Have you verify the status of Javascript ?

See this to know how to :

www.enable-

javascript.com

Message 5 of 9
Fink3D
in reply to: Anonymous

Frank,

Thanks for that website, yes I verified that Javascript was/is enabled. I'm still unable to launch Maya....... 😞

Message 6 of 9
weshowe

It is already activated in both Firefox and IE8.

Seems like a rash of complaints on this today. And since it worked once for me, I suspect that something else is broken.

Message 7 of 9
Fink3D
in reply to: weshowe

Is there any way to contact Autodesk and alert them of this issue? I could not find a phone number to a help desk, etc.....

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

I unplugged my Internet connection and it launched.  Seems to be a problem with an online page that the trial version contacts...taking the computer offline is a workaround for now.

Message 9 of 9
weshowe

I can also verify that disconnecting from the internet (for me, via AV software) allows the trial to start here. Once I click on "Try" I can reconnect.

A little awkward, but a viable workaround. Thanks for the tip.

<* Wes *>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report