Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else currently getting the "Cannot provide you with a license" msg?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nicksho55
308 Views, 2 Replies

Is anyone else currently getting the "Cannot provide you with a license" msg?

Is anyone else currently getting the "We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time." message?
I can't seem to get an edu license for any Autodesk program, I have AutoCAD 2014 installed currently, but the trial period has just expired.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zywux
in reply to: nicksho55

yes! I'm getting this when trying to install Maya 2014. My Maya 2014 trial has run out. I even tried making a new autodesk edu account with my other email address but same error: 

"We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.  
Possible solutions
  1. Wait a few minutes and try again.
  2. Use the Download button to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days. Return to this page before the trial period ends to obtain your serial number by re-selecting your product's version, language, and operating system."

Please help someone!! I am running OSX 10.9

Message 3 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: zywux

Hi zywux, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

We are aware of this issue and are working to get it resolved ASAP. For now, please download your Autodesk student software (the download button is still enabled after you click off the error message) and use it as a trial (same features as the student version).

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report