Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
440 Views, 2 Replies

Is This Legal?

There is a web software retailer called DeluxeDiscounter.com that claims to be an Autodesk authorized reseller, yet their price for AutoCAD 2011 is less than 10% of the retail price. I have to assume this is bogus since I believe that if it's too good to be true, it usually isn't. Can anybody confirm whether or not this is a legitimate site or not? Thanks for your help.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MichielDuvekot3232
in reply to: Anonymous

They're also known as BuySofts.com, Files-Flower.com, rdiscounter.com and a whole bunch of other names, their server is in Germany, the registrar is in Turkey. The Better Business Bureau has never heard of them and they claim to operate from an address that's somewhere on the parking lot of of Tatt Magic Tattoo shop.
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Always find your Authorized Value Added Reseller here:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/partner/search?id=1088201&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report