Installation & Licensing

enagy
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

Inventory 2009 License get Lost

72 Views, 3 Replies
12-03-2013 07:22 AM

We have two licenses of Inventor 2009, one has been running on a Windows 7 64 bit computer for over a year and we just upgraded the other computer to the same.

The issue is that I can activate it online through Autodesk, but after a couple of uses/days/reboots, the activation gets lost and it's back to a trial version.  I contact the live advisor on the website, but they just keep giving me a new activation code which is kind of annoying.

Any suggestions or someone else have/solved this problem?

Thanks,

Eric

Alumni
t_gaisf
Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)

Re: Inventory 2009 License get Lost

12-03-2013 07:47 AM in reply to: enagy

Hi Eric,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

enagy
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)

12-03-2013 08:14 AM in reply to: t_gaisf
Since activating it this morning, I've had to re-activate it again through the virtual agent. I have done some research and found that there is an issue with SATA drives, so I've applied the patch and will see what will happen.
enagy
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)

12-04-2013 05:16 AM in reply to: enagy

That fix didn't work either.  This morning the computer again is asking for activation. 

Anything else that I can try here besides getting an activation everyday?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube