Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
jerry.bryant
160 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Trial Version

Cant install Inventor Trial Version...Select both "install now"..or "Browse..."....Status bar flashes and nothing happens

Win 7 machine

Any idea?

And I love the "Chat with Advisor" option for help..select it...opens another "chat with ADvisor Window"....select....opens another....etc.....

wonderful....

Jerry Bryant
"Swing hard and hope you hit it!"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jerry.bryant
in reply to: jerry.bryant

OK...SO I finally got it to download th files to my hard drive.....downloaded 2 files. When I try to run/launch the files, it says"Corrupt Files"....both of them.

Anybody have a clue how I can get this installed?

Jerry Bryant
"Swing hard and hope you hit it!"
Message 3 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jerry.bryant

Hi Jerry,

It looks like a firewall or anti-virus program has blocked parts of your download. Could you please disable any firewall or anti-virus programs  you have and try to download again? If you are getting the error you mentioned on your first post while trying to download wit Internet Explorer, please try a different browser. 

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report