Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Standard (PDSP 2012) is pulling a Inventor Pro (PDSU 2012)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LotzH
393 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Standard (PDSP 2012) is pulling a Inventor Pro (PDSU 2012)

Hi

I have an issue with the following - Inventor Standard - Product design suite premium is pulling a Inventor Pro - Product design suite ultimate license of the server.

I know the Pro can pull a standard one like in 2011 but I never heard of it the other way around.

I can see there are 2 licenses for Ultimate and 2 licenses for Premium but the premium is pulling the ultimate license.

I have attached the product information which you get in INV and you can see what is happening.

I need help urgently please......

I have taken out some info for obvious reasons

Thanks

L

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: LotzH

can you get the log from the license manager?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: LotzH

If I'm not misunderstood ,you have 2 license of PrDS-Ultimate and 2 license of PrDS-Premium, and when the client start Inventor, it pull a PrDS-Ultimate license, right?

For this case, the first 2 users that start Inventor will use the PrDS-Premium, and the 3rd user to start Inventor will use PrDS-Ultimate,for all the PrDS-Premium license been in used.

I would suggest you to check if all the PrDS-Premium license has been in used in LMtools, or if the user run some Professional features,such as Pipe or Simulation in Inventor,that will result to pull a PrDS-Ultimate license.

Hope helps.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report