Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Serial and Student Licensing problems

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
cbamford
2386 Views, 15 Replies

Inventor Serial and Student Licensing problems

I have the DVD trial of Autodesk Inventor Pro 11 and would like to obtain a serial through the student licensing.  However, when I attempt to get one I get this message;

"We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."

When will there be more licenses available?

Will this serial work with the trial?

Thank you advance, 

Cameron.

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
hashim.mundol
in reply to: cbamford

Yes, you will get it before the 30days expiry.

yes you can change the serial number in the trial installation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 16
cavacava

i downoladed autodesk inventor professional suited 2010 but i never received the serial number. now the trial version is ending (only 3 days) and i still continue that autodesk sends it to me

Message 4 of 16
AngelGR

Hello the same problem occurs to me (about the serial). I still havent downloaded the Inventor because i would like to have a student licence first. When are expected to be available again?

Message 5 of 16
g.koulin
in reply to: hashim.mundol

Nearly the same problem as outlined by others. I have however downloaded Inventor Pro 2011 and my 30 day trial has already ran out. I cannot use the program which is frustrating as I have ongoing project that relies on your software. Would be very grateful for solution to this problem

thanks

Message 6 of 16
hashim.mundol
in reply to: g.koulin

Did you register at students.autodesk.com ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 16
g.koulin

Yes I have

Message 8 of 16
g.koulin

I had to register in order to download software and I did use my student email when i registered.

Message 9 of 16
hashim.mundol

I have requested help from the student support, you will need to keep checking for serial numbers on the site, (it runs out quite fast due to demand)

if you still have issues please email studentsupport@autodesk.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 10 of 16

Hi,

I have the same Student Licensing Problem as mentioned above. And I think the way to keep checking for serial on the homepage is very unfair. Someone who randomly checked the site can perhaps get a serial earlier than one who is waiting for days and months.

Wouldn't it be better to get the serail automaticly by date of ordering the licence.

Regards

Fikret Aslan

Message 11 of 16
ldannis

I just verified that there are serial numbers available for Inventor 2011 on the Education Community. Please try generating an Inventor serial number again and let us know if you're still having trouble.

Message 12 of 16
fikret.aslan
in reply to: ldannis

Unfortunately there are no licences available. I'm looking for Inventor Professional licence, not Inventor Publisher.

Message 13 of 16
fikret.aslan

is there a chance to get a serial in the near future?

Message 14 of 16
round2
in reply to: fikret.aslan

I have a problem; I have a license through my school and my serial number and activation code worked fine, but the program still wants to know where to find my licensing information and I have no idea where it would be. Does anyone have an  answer for me?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
Message 15 of 16
fikret.aslan

Hi,

I'm still not able to get a serial. Can you please help me or tell me why there is no serial available or when there will be more serials in future?

Greetings

Fikret Aslan

Message 16 of 16
geosynchronous

So I just registered for student licensing with Autodesk.  I downloaded the student version of Inventor.  I installed it.  I am stuck in a 30 day trial now.  Not other student licensing options or serial numbers were made available.  Will a serial number be emailed to me before the 30 day trial ends?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report