Installation & Licensing

vparepalli
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Inventor Professional 2012 or Fusion 2012 ?

114 Views, 1 Replies
09-13-2012 12:29 PM

I was trying to Install Inventor professional 2012 but after I download I don't see any progams which says Inventor professional 2012 but it says Inventor 2012 Fusion. I am not sure if this correct. In the past I used 2010 version it says Inventor Professional.  I am not sure how to use Fusion 2012. How to find Inventor Professional so that I can creat ipt, iam, idw & ipn files.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Inventor Professional 2012 or Fusion 2012 ?

09-13-2012 01:59 PM in reply to: vparepalli

Hello vparepalli,

I believe that Inventor Fusion is included as a component in the Inventor Professional installation package. As such, you would have seen it on the installation results page similar to the one shown below. Did you notice any issues or errors during the install?

INVENTOR COMPONENT LISTING.png

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube