Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Free trial installation problem.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
thny
6193 Views, 8 Replies

Inventor 2014 Free trial installation problem.

Hi,

now I have tried to install several Inventor products whitout any progress, this is what hapens:

Inventor 2014 Free trial by "Install now" ,both at office and home, both computers fullfill spec. for the program, no Firewall and network running and I get messages first "Network Failure" and after clicking "OK" "Error downloading", see attachment, page 1.

Then I tried installing Product design suite 2014 and Factory design suite 2014 by Browser and then I get messages that I need  ".....part02.rar" file and corrupt file, see attachment, page 2.

Anybody who knows what to do?

Thank`s in advance.

//Thomas

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: thny

Hi Thomas,

I've generated direct download links for the products you are not able to download. Can you please try these and let me know if they work for you? (Note: These links are temporary and will no longer work after 48 hours).

Inventor 2014:

32-bit version

64-bit version: Part I     Part II

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014:

32-bit: Part I   Part II   Part III

64-bit: Part I   Part II   Part III  Part IV

Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014: 

64-bit only: Part I  Part II  Part III

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9
irragamuffin
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'm experiencing the same issue with the network failure.  I've tried several times.  My computer uses Windows 7.  Is there a fix for this?

Message 4 of 9
adicw
in reply to: thny

I'm trying to download free trial Product design suite. I downloaded the set-up file to my computer then run on my computer. Unfortunately, it is just hangs in the set-up intiation stage and shows downloading. Nothing happens for a long time. I checked my network usage and process; there is no activity for this program. 

I have win 7 with 32-bit. Can you help?  I need to try this software quickly.

Message 5 of 9
adicw

I'm trying to download free trial Product design suite. I downloaded the set-up file to my computer then run on my computer. Unfortunately, it is just hangs in the set-up initiation stage and shows downloading. Nothing happens for a long time. I checked my network usage and process; there is no activity for this program.

I have win 7 with 32-bit. Can you help?  I need to try this software quickly.

Message 6 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: adicw

Hello!

The simplest workaround in this case would be to utilize a different download method, specifically Browser Download. You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Product Design Suites) through our Virtual Agent.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Message 7 of 9
veraneo12

ihave a problem trying to download the student version for autodesk 2015 the download satrts but a few minutes before theres a message that appears in my computer:

network faliure i dont know what does this mean but i cant download the program if you can help me i really apreciate that thank you.

Message 8 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: veraneo12

Hello @veraneo12!

Have you tried utilizing the Browser Download option as referenced above? Any better?

Message 9 of 9
mda.adm31
in reply to: philip.s

hello @philip.s! thank u very much for tip! I had a problem with installation like @veraneo12. I'm using IE11 and Norton Internet Security, if it will help to bug fix for future users...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report