Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Content Center installation problem..

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
tero.onni
2167 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor 2014 Content Center installation problem..

Hi,

It gives me this when trying to install Inventor 2014 Content Libraries: "An error occured while installing this product."

Tried to change installation path and windows UAC-settings. <-- Did not help

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tero.onni
in reply to: tero.onni

Now it works! I had some issues in Win7 registry

Message 3 of 7
vertigon

I am having the same problem, can you please tell me what you did to the registry?

Thanks.

Message 4 of 7

How can I solve the same problem, please
I have lost one week trying install libraries
Message 5 of 7

could someone, tell me the solution please
Message 6 of 7
rhassler

Have 2014 Inventor Pro Content Cnter Issue.. Did not install with my original install and I cannot add. My company did the digital download of the software which means no hardcopy to fall back on. I have tried doing both a repair and a reinstall from the original download but neither have worked. Is there a patch or something that can give me what I need? Appearently, it wasn't in our digital copy of 2014 Vault Basic either. HELP!!! Need answers ASAP!! 

Message 7 of 7
tero.onni

When the installation start, it gives some error message. Can anyone tell what it says. I just remember that I googled that error message and found solution. It had something to do with default drive letter (needed to change letter D --> C) in Win7 registry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report