Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Education Student Version on Backup Computer

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Poly1965
919 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor 2013 Education Student Version on Backup Computer

I have a backup deskstop that I keep at home with all the software that I have on my laptop with the exception of Inventor 2013 Education Student Version.

In order minize downtime, does Autodesk allow this software to be downloaded to another computer registered to the same owner?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: Poly1965

Commercial software offers this exception. However, I am not certain that this is available for Educational release. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
Poly1965
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for your reply.

Is this the only Discussion Group sight where I could obtain a direct answer from Autodesk?

Message 4 of 7
philip.s

I can help you out with this one Poly1965 - The Education Community currently only allows 1 activation per license, with additional activations (for crashes, transfers, reformatting etc.) needing to be manually generated.

Message 5 of 7
Poly1965
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you for your reply.

Good answer.

Lets hope my computer doesn't crash anytime soon.

If it does, which forum or link should I go to and ask for assistance in activiting my registered sofware manually?

A quick link would be desired.

I prepair for the worst and hope for the best.

Again, thank you for your previous response.

Message 6 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Poly1965,

If there's a need to re-activate the License, click here to contact our Registration Activation Team : autode.sk/N6N4io and click "I still need help" button.

In any case, you can also reply to this thread and we would be more than happy to help you out.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 7
Poly1965
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I need help reinstalling Inventor on my new computer.   How could I get one on one help by phone?  I had this help last year, but I lost the phone number.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report