Installation & Licensing

wschmid
Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

Inventor 2012 wont start after crash

137 Views, 2 Replies
10-24-2011 11:56 PM

Hi all

I have an issue with Inventor 2012 (Student Version) on a XP (3rd Edition). Yesterday my Computer crashed and afterwards Inventor wont start. If I try to start Inventor I can see the Inventor logo for a short time but then nothing happens. I can't find the Inventor process but if I tried to start Inventor several times a LMU.exe process is listed many times.

What can I do?

The hints I found via Google or this forum didn't work because I don't have FlexNet folder and I already deleted the CascadeInfo.cas. First I looked for help in another Discussion group, but they gave me the hint to ask here.

The last thing I tried was to repair via Control Panel but without success.

Any ideas?

Thanks for every help!

Wolf

wschmid
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: Inventor 2012 wont start after crash

10-25-2011 06:34 AM in reply to: wschmid

Please, is there no one who can help me?

Wolf

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: Inventor 2012 wont start after crash

10-25-2011 08:28 AM in reply to: wschmid

Might post your adlm log in the same folder where the CascadeInfo.cas file was. You might actually have a corrupted ProductInformation.PIT file. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube