Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 wont start after crash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wschmid
305 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2012 wont start after crash

Hi all

I have an issue with Inventor 2012 (Student Version) on a XP (3rd Edition). Yesterday my Computer crashed and afterwards Inventor wont start. If I try to start Inventor I can see the Inventor logo for a short time but then nothing happens. I can't find the Inventor process but if I tried to start Inventor several times a LMU.exe process is listed many times.

What can I do?

The hints I found via Google or this forum didn't work because I don't have FlexNet folder and I already deleted the CascadeInfo.cas. First I looked for help in another Discussion group, but they gave me the hint to ask here.

The last thing I tried was to repair via Control Panel but without success.

Any ideas?

Thanks for every help!

Wolf

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wschmid
in reply to: wschmid

Please, is there no one who can help me?

Wolf

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: wschmid

Might post your adlm log in the same folder where the CascadeInfo.cas file was. You might actually have a corrupted ProductInformation.PIT file. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report