Installation & Licensing

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 11 of 15 (1,158 Views)

Re: Inventor 2012 Installation Error 1935

02-29-2012 09:16 AM in reply to: robert_hudson

What do you mean by "freezing your C:\" drive?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
robert_hudson
Message 12 of 15 (1,156 Views)

02-29-2012 11:18 AM in reply to: TravisNave

its frozen under normal use so that once the computer boots, any changes that are made are destroyed after a restart. 

I use a program called faronics deep freeze. I have uninstalled it for this, unsure if just disableing it was still causing a problem. 

robert_hudson
Message 13 of 15 (1,135 Views)

03-06-2012 08:25 PM in reply to: robert_hudson

after talking to some friends who work at Cisco. One by one I went and uninstalled windows security updates as they believed they were the root of all evil involving autodesk. After I uninstalled all the ones I was allowed to, no luck. 

My solution? Well I own a Lenovo and they're awesome. 4 clicks and 1 hour later all my files were backed up, Windows was reset to factory default, files restored, and then I went on to successfully install Autodesk Inventor 2012. Today is a good day. 

Thanks to everyone that read this thread and/or tried to help me solve the problem!

yola54
Message 14 of 15 (1,119 Views)

03-08-2012 01:20 PM in reply to: TravisNave

robert_hudson    tengo el mismo problema estaria muy agradecido si me indicaras paso a paso como solucionastes tu problema de instalacion(error 1935)  ya que tambien tengo una lenovo estaria infinitamente agradecido

robert_hudson    I have the same problem you would be very grateful if you indicate your problem of installation ( error 1935 ) since also I have a lenovo to me step by step like solucionastes you would be infinitely grateful

yola54
Message 15 of 15 (1,091 Views)

03-12-2012 05:10 PM in reply to: TravisNave

amigo te lo agradeceria infinitamente como solucionastes el error 1935 que sale cuando estamos instalando

tengo el mismo problema que el tuyo estaria infinitamenteeeeeeeeeeee agradecido que dios te bendigue

Friend would thank it to you infinitely like solucionastes the error 1935 leaving when we are  installing

I have the same problem than yours infinitamenteeeeeeeeeeee would be grateful than god to you bendigue

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube