Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2011 SAP SP2 to Vault 2012 update??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
guyh
300 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2011 SAP SP2 to Vault 2012 update??

Hi,

I am trying to find the update (hotfix) for Inventor 2011 (with subscription advantage pack) which will allow the Vault addin to work with Vault client 2012.  I have tried using the new download section which is terrible it has to be said in order to find the download.  I have found old links which are now broken.  I need this ASAP so if anybody can help it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy

AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: guyh

I just spent 15 minutes looking for this for you.  It is miserable how bad the new downloads section is, along with all the previously working links now being invalid.  I feel your pain.

Hopefully someone at Autodesk will see this and provide you the correct link.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
guyh
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks Travis, I am glad it is not just me then. It seems it's all style and no substance.

I believe I have been able to find the files, downloading now.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/updated-6302011-autodesk-inventor...

I hope this helps others. I have to find out what the actual file msp was called and google it to get to that page. I could not find it through the Autodesk support area.

Cheers,
Guy
AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: guyh

Well done.  Why this wasn't clearly listed on either Inventor or Vault's download support page is beyond me.  It should not have been that hard.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
guyh
in reply to: TravisNave

Subscription advantage pack download. The one above is for SP2.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/updated-6302011-autodesk-inventor...

AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report