Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2011 Install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jpason96
475 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2011 Install

My company has several network licenses for Inventor 2011.  My laptop has been upgraded to Win7 64-bit.  I have been instructed by my IT group to download Inventor from the Autdesk site.   Where are these downloads available?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: jpason96

Hello Joel and welcome to the community!

Current version downloads are available for most products on our website, specifically on the free trials page.

Typically one would download previous version software via the Subscription Center, assuming that the license and customer profile are both linked to an active Subscription Contract.

For non-Subscription customers, previous version media / download links can be obtained here.

As you have already provided the specifics, I'll gladly send you a Private Message with the relevant timed download link for your convenience.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the inquiry, or reply with additional specifics if needed.

Message 3 of 4
cadoxenford
in reply to: philip.s

My last copy of Inventor was Inventor Pro 2011 (I was a subscriber from 2003-2010 I think). I bought the subscription through a reseller here in Australia (that no longer exists). I wish to continue using 2011 as it still fulfils all my needs and I can't justify the expense of upgrading. However, I can’t seem to find the original disks and I need to install it on my new computer.

Is there any way I can download Inventor Pro 2011. I have logged on to https://accounts.autodesk.com/ but I can’t see this product listed anywhere as available for download – just a service pack.

I can use the licence transfer utility to export the licence using this same account – so my licence must be valid.

Can you please assist?

Message 4 of 4
cadoxenford
in reply to: cadoxenford

Hello?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report