Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2009 Suite download

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
meastin
2950 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2009 Suite download

Hi Everybody!

Did you read that in Doctor Nick's voice?Smiley Happy

I have recently started here and cannot find the Inventor 2009 Suite installation disks. I am wanting to install on a new PC. It is installed and running on another PC and LM is setup and running on our server.

I found out today that they most likely downloaded the original copy. The original user is no longer with the company.

Can someone point me to a downloadable copy that I can put on our server for current/future installation?

p.s. I am wanting to install on a 64bit Vista OS if that makes a difference.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: meastin

Keep in mind that Subscription has expired on 2009.  So if the license was ever upgraded then the boat has sailed on this version.  It will install and run on Vista.  But to download it, Autodesk or your Reseller will need to assist you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
meastin
in reply to: TravisNave

Travis,

The license has not been upgraded. Our local reseller (the one who was originally working with the company) is no longer in business.

Who at Autodesk can I contact? All queries on this website point to these forums for help.

Tks.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

It's possible that philip.s can get you a 72-hr download link if he comes across this post.  Or you can PM him directly.  Alternately, you might be able to purchase replacement media from another Reseller.  Since the seat was never upgraded, the license should still be valid and able to activate.

If you do not get a timely response, you can fill out a customer service form here.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=12338355&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
meastin
in reply to: TravisNave

Travis,

I have already been in contact with Philip after posting the original request message. He informed me that he only had access to 3 previous releases which puts 2009 just out of range.

I will try the customer service form.

tks.

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

Hi meastin,

The customer service form will produce the same result as we don't have the capability to send the 2009 link. Have you tried searching online, especially on the various / well know 3rd party sale auction sites? It's one of those things that I'd suggest obtaining it by any means necessary.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report