Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
eleturno
274 Views, 3 Replies

Invenotr download

I have tried to download Autodesk inventor, and it was unable to download about 4 parts of it. The errors on it said that the problem was that it needed the Service Pack 2 and then that it needed a hotfix. I have downloaded the Vista Service PAck 2 and was sent the hotfix today. It unzipped the files on the C drive, but that is all it reported doing. The installation for inventor showed up again, but it is still reporting the same problems on those 4 parts. What do I need to do to get this downloaded?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

please check is your Vista OS version is SP2 or not (right click My Computer->Properties), Inventor installing need it. about the hotfix, please tell me the hotfix number, you can check whether it installed or not via View update history on control panel.

if it is Vista SP2 indeed, and the hotfix also installed already,  try to install Inventor again, if still reproduce the issue, please attach the screenshot.

Message 3 of 4

m attatching a screenshot of inventor after trying to download and the download history. I checked the hotfix on the download, and it says it is KB 958484. Inventor is asking for KB 971138 though, which is what I told Microsoft when I asked them to send me a link to download it. I don't know if they sent me the wrong one, or if this is an updated version. Can you tell me where to find the correct hotfix?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report