Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid serial number and getting the run around.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
clk65
448 Views, 4 Replies

Invalid serial number and getting the run around.

My trial of 3dsMax expired and I am trying to activate it.  When I tried to activate it, it said that I already had the maximum number of licenses.  I have emailed customer support and filed a resolution request, and they told me that someone issued me the wrong serial number when I downloaded my program.  After numerous emails this issue is still not resolved and I have finals at the end of the week and need to finish my final project already started in 3dsMax.  I am totally frustrated and am going to fail my final if I don't get this resolved soon!  Anyone have any ideas how to get this done?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: clk65

Hi clk65,

I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to help get you back up and running ASAP. I've created and registered a new serial number for you and will send you a Private Message and email shortly with the relevant information.

If for some reason you're still experiencing activation issues, please reply to this message and I'll gladly facilitate.

Message 3 of 5
clk65
in reply to: philip.s

Sent you a PM because it still wouldn't let me activate my 3mdsMax.

Message 4 of 5
philip.s

Hi clk65,

If the software was installed as a standalone deployment with the previous serial number, an uninstall / reinstall would be needed with the new serial number to allow an activation.

Please let me know if it works out!

Message 5 of 5
clk65

Philip,

We are now activated and up and running!!  Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate your quick response.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report