Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupted download with Inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bcv2500
604 Views, 2 Replies

Interrupted download with Inventor 2012

When downloading inventor 2012 the first time I looked at my downloads as they were in progress(the three links you have to open to run 3-different downloads for the inventor program), the third one or the .exe one was interrupted and I clicked resume and they all downloaded fine. When I went to do the install it said something about unable to install because it couldn't find a certain file? Now attempting to download it again I have had the same problem. So in 3 more hours I will try the install again and I have a gut feeling that the install will not work again. Any related experiences or help available? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bcv2500
in reply to: bcv2500

Just attempted to download this again and during the download the .exe files gets interrupted. I resume the files download and all downloads okay. When doing the install it tells me that I need an additional volume to complete the install as if there is missing files or something of the sort. I have to cancel the extraction and then it tells me some files are corrupt and to install a fresh version. I did that and got the same result. Any help Please?

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: bcv2500

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report