Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lorrinkl
235 Views, 1 Reply

Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

I recently got a new computer that I use only for my different software. I do not allow the pc onto the internet so it does not get any viruses. I downloaded autocad, inventor, and revit on a computer that does use the internet. I saved the files onto a flash drive to transport to my other computer. When I downloaded everything I did not allow the program to run. When I brought the files over they wont run what can I do to install these onto my computer I have the serial numbers.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: lorrinkl

Welcome to the community.

The installation requires additional files to be downloaded during the time of installation - especially Revit. 

You will not get any viruses by connecting your computer to download the files during installation.  You're being a tad bit too cautious here.  Smiley Very Happy

You can always use the Open DNS family shield DNS to block spam, virus, and malware sites. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report