Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing several AutoCAD releases for ARX development & tests

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
226 Views, 2 Replies

Installing several AutoCAD releases for ARX development & tests

Hi,

what support is provided by Autodesk for ARX development
and testing?

Can I install several AutoCAD versions on a single system so
that I can test my ARX application against several AutoCAD
releases? (AutoCAD 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004 & 2005.)

Do I need to bye one license or a license for each AutoCAD
version?

Do I have to pay the full license?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you join ADN, then you will have access to all Autodesk products. The fee is much less than purchasing each program individually. I'm not sure if products are available all the way back to AutoCAD 2000, but maybe. Jon "ErikUmans" wrote in message news:31013208.1087393774879.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > what support is provided by Autodesk for ARX development > and testing? > > Can I install several AutoCAD versions on a single system so > that I can test my ARX application against several AutoCAD > releases? (AutoCAD 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004 & 2005.) > > Do I need to bye one license or a license for each AutoCAD > version? > > Do I have to pay the full license? > > Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

As far as AutoCAD alone, the ADN web site currently shows 2004 and 2005 download images only. You might be able to obtain older images if you can convince Autodesk/ADN of the need.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report