Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing multiple versions

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bpoulsen
246 Views, 3 Replies

Installing multiple versions

I recently had my work laptop rebuilt by our IT group and they installed our company AutoCAD LT 2013 version with a network license.  However, I have my own copy of AutoCAD LT 2011 with a standalone license as my work often requires me to work with my laptop at customer sites when I don't have network access.

Can I install AutoCAD LT 2011 on my machine without uninstalling the 2013 product?  If I should uninstall, do I have to uninstall all Autodesk components (ie. Autodesk Content Service, Autodesk Inventor LT 2013, Autodesk Sync, etc.) or can i just uninstall AutoCAD LT 2013?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bpoulsen

You shouldn't have to uninstall.  Just install the 2011.  Also, you're one of the lucky few with LT networked.  Did you know you can borrow the network license when you don't have access?  That way you can use your product offline.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bpoulsen
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, really appreciate the quick feedback! 

Maybe I won't need my 2011 LT standalone after all.  How do I borrow a network license?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bpoulsen

You can do it from the Tools menu and choose Borrowing or you can click the Help icon and choose About.  Then click Product Information and it will give you an option to borrow.  This will bring up a calendar for the term of borrow.  You can borrow up to 6 months.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report