Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Trial version of Autocad LT 2013 Mac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
PAULGAGNE
570 Views, 1 Reply

Installing Trial version of Autocad LT 2013 Mac

We have licenses for autocad LT on PC's which we run mostly in Parallels on Mac computers.

We downloaded the trial version of autocad LT 2013 mac so that we can compare it to the PC version so that we can decide if we want to upgrade to LT 2013 on the mac platform. On my computer, (Mac), the Trial version will not run, as it indicates that my trial period is over?? I have never tried the trial version of LT 2013 mac before, but I did try the trial version of LT 2012 Mac when it first came out, which we decided at that time, that we were going to stay with the PC version. So I presume that the LT 2013 mac must "see" the previous trial period of LT 2012 mac?

How do I install the trial version of LT 2013 mac and get it to recognize the 30 day trial period?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: PAULGAGNE

Hello Paul and welcome to the community!

I've never heard of this happening, but my guess is that the software is picking up on your currently installed software, not the previously utilized trial. What version of AutoCAD LT are you running on Parallels? If it's 2013 you could simply use the same Serial Number + the AutoCAD LT for Mac Product Key (827E1) to activate the trial.

If you're running an older version, please confirm via Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") and we'll walk through the steps necessary to generated a temporary activation which will emulate the trial period. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report