Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Revit on a Mac through parallels - error message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gemma.hinchliffe
845 Views, 2 Replies

Installing Revit on a Mac through parallels - error message

Hi , i have installed Revit 2012 into the windows section of my mac through parallells.

I saved the file to, My computer>c drive>programme files> autodesk, however after the initial file has downloaded  and i 'open it' it comes up with the error message:

The procedure entry point?SetComboBoxLocAndDropDownHeight@CtrlUtil@@YAHAAV?$cCComboBoxT@VCWindows@ATL@@@WTL@@IHH@Z could  not be located in the dynamic library link LiteHtml.dll.

I dont really know what to do as i unistalled it and tried again but still get the same error?

Thanks

Gem 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/u/gsearch/results?siteID=123112&catID=123155&id=2088334&qt=lite...

How old is your computer?  Does it have SSE2 CPU Instruction set?

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

Hi, 

my laptops only 2 years old, so i assume the SSE2 CPU Instruction is set? any other ideas would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report