Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Product Design Suite

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ChristianAlanJamesBerg
263 Views, 1 Reply

Installing Product Design Suite

So we have purchasesd an upgrade to Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014. I had some trouble downloading the files off of the subscription center and had to choose the install now option as all others would cause some sort of connection error. I now have all of the software downloaded and installed on my computer but I need to now install the suite on other machines. I was thinking I could copy the files to a server and then copy them to each of the computers but my initial attempt was unsuccessfull.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to do this or if it is even possible to do what I am talking about.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello Christian,

Per the Install Now online help, "Install Now is optimized for installing products on your computer, and cannot be used to create deployment images for installing on other computers. If you need to create deployments, use Download Manager, ( Browser Download), or install from product media.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report