Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing MEP Suite 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CarrieHoffman02
300 Views, 2 Replies

Installing MEP Suite 2011

I am installing MEP Suite 2011. I did a custom install so that we could get the express tools and I messed with which icons I want, etc. I installed it with the current update. When I went to open MEP 2011 there wasn't a custmozitation file loaded, or one to be found at all. I did a reinstall and that didn't work. Is there something else that I can do to get this to install on this machine? I have loaded MEP Suite 2011 on my machine and it worked perfectly fine and both machines are identical.

Thanks in Advance

Carrie

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have now installed it twice. The first time was just a regular install and the second time I tried running it as an administrator.

Message 3 of 3

I did a little more looking into it and the cd is not installing all the folders where they need to go. In the project data folder it only installed 2, where I have 11. Something is horribly wrong. Any suggestions would be great!

Carrie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report